Welcome to OVO's web and mobile experience. This OVO Web and; Mobile Privacy Statement (the "Privacy Statement") describes our practices in connection with information regarding the use of this web site. We DO NOT collect your information through software applications (including mobile applications) and websites that we operate and that contain a link to this Privacy Statement (an "Application" or, together, the "Applications"). If you elect to contact us, we are committed to treating your contact information with privacy, care and respect in a manner which is compliant with law. As you navigate our Applications and communicate with OVO (sometimes referred to as "we" "us" or "our") via the Applications, and you to want to contact us, you may be required to disclose certain information so that we can reply to you so that we can later provide you with the highest quality information and services.
What Does This Statement Cover?
This Privacy Statement describes our practices in connection with information we do not collect through OVO Applications that contain a link to this Privacy Statement.We are not responsible for the privacy practices of any third party service providers (such as Internet Service Providers ("ISPs") or cloud service providers) or other third parties operating websites or applications to which the Applications link. The inclusion of a link on an OVO Application does not imply that OVO endorses, or otherwise monitors the privacy practices of that linked third party website or application.
What Types of Information Do We Collect?
We do not collect any information derived from cookies or any web applications. We only collect your information as a result of your contacting us where we may collect only basic types of information: Personal Information; Identifiable Information. By "Personal Information" we mean data that is unique to an individual, such as a name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, etc. so that when you contact us, we have the ability to reply to you.
We may use Personal Information for the following purposes:
* Verifying your identity so that we can be sure that all of our communications with you are secure and confidential, for Application security, and to help prevent fraud and data loss;
* Responding to inquiries or requests from you;
* Delivering web-based products and services to you, such as financial risk assessment.
* To send you marketing and promotional communications that we believe may be of interest to you, if permitted by law. Except in connection with the sale, transfer, merger, consolidation or other transaction involving all or part of our company, we will not sell, license or otherwise transfer any rights to your personal information to any third party unless expressly authorized by you.
We may transmit or disclose your Personal Information to third parties for the following purposes. In all cases we will require the recipient to protect the information and use it only for the purpose it was provided.
* If required by law, such as pursuant to a subpoena, regulatory oversight, or other legal process;
* To enable OVO contractors or vendors to perform certain services for us, including, but not limited to, Application maintenance and performance improvement tasks. This Application does not collect any web based cookies, browser data and the like and thus will not knowingly collect personally-identifiable information from any minors or anyone.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
The security, integrity, and confidentiality of your information are extremely important to us. We have implemented technical, administrative and physical security measures that are designed to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, use and modification. We regularly review our security practices to consider appropriate new technology and methods. We also periodically subject our Applications to simulated intrusion tests and have developed comprehensive disaster recovery plans. However, please be aware that despite our best efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable.
Behavioral Advertising - OVO does not serve third-party advertising on its Web or Email Applications.
We welcome your comments or questions about our Applications and have provided e-mail boxes for that purpose. We will share your comments and questions with our customer service representatives and those employees most capable of addressing your questions and concerns.
Linking to Other Websites and Applications
From time to time, our Applications may provide links to other websites or applications, not owned or controlled by OVO, that we think might be useful or of interest to you. We cannot, however, be responsible for the privacy practices used by other website owners or the content or accuracy of those other websites. Links to various non-OVO websites or applications do not constitute or imply endorsement by OVO of these websites or applications, any products or services described on these sites, or of any other material contained in them. Privacy policies applicable to those sites and applications will appear on those sites and applications and may differ from this OVO Privacy Statement.
Changes to OVO's Privacy Statement
OVO may change this Privacy Statement from time to time; when updates are made, the version date (located at the bottom of this Privacy Statement) will also be updated to reflect that a revision occurred. We encourage you to periodically reread this Privacy Statement to see if there have been any changes that may affect you. This Privacy Statement is not intended to and does not create any contractual or other legal rights in or on behalf of any party.
Privacy Statement Update: 5 February 2021